Delivery and Returns Policy
• Malta – A delivery charge of 7 Euro applies. Possible same day delivery or maximum 2 working days.
• Gozo – A delivery charge of 15 Euro applies. Two to three working days.
• International Delivery will be calculated at check-out. Estimated time period for deliveries to other countries from our store in Malta;
– around 10 working days for countries within the European Union and
– between 2-4 weeks for countries outside the European Union.
Delivery time periods are only an estimate and should only be used for guidance. We cannot guarantee the actual delivery time period as different time periods may apply depending on the foreign postal provider ultimately delivering the item. Also, delivery may be delayed due to situations beyond our control for instance; the global pandemic, customs delays, adverse weather conditions or unexpected increase in demand. We will update you if anything changes with your order.
• You may return the products within 15 days from when you receive them as long as they are returned unused and in the same condition as they are received. This does not apply to earrings (due to hygiene purposes), a product that has been personalised or made to your measurements and personal specifications; (we also cannot accept cancellations for these orders), home décor items/jewellery which has been engraved or specifically ordered by the client, to festive items (Christmas) as well as to items on sale or clearance. Such products may not be returned.
• Returned items will be exchanged or a credit note valid for three months will be issued.
• Unless the Products are defective, damaged or not as specified on your order acknowledgement, you are responsible for the cost of returning Products. We recommend that you use the registered mail service, as proof of shipping is not proof of receipt. If the Products are faulty the postage costs will be refunded on the same credit card or through the same payment method used in the initial payment, where possible.
• Without prejudice to the above, customers wishing to return any products, must send an email to email@example.com
• Raphael Azzopardi Jewellery undertakes no obligation to accept returns for products purchased on third-party Web sites or in a physical retail store which is not Raphael Azzopardi Jewellery in Ibrag, Swieqi, Malta.