Delivery and Returns Policy
• Malta – A delivery charge of 5 Euro applies. Possible same day delivery or maximum 2 working days.
• Gozo – A delivery charge of 10 Euro applies. Deliveries take place over the weekend.
• Deliveries to other countries from our store in Malta usually take:
– up to 7 working days for countries within the European Union; and
– between 2-4 weeks for countries outside the European Union.
Please note that delivery may be delayed due to situations beyond our control for instance; the global pandemic, customs delays, adverse weather conditions or unexpected increase in demand. We will update you if anything changes with your order.
• You may return the Products within 15 days from when you receive them as long as they are returned unused and in the same condition as they are received. This does not apply to earrings (due to hygiene purposes), a product that has been personalised or made to your measurements and personal specifications; (we also can’t accept cancellations for these orders), to home décor items/jewellery which has been engraved or specifically ordered by the client, to festive items (Christmas) as well as to items on sale or clearance. Such Products may not be returned.
• Returned items will be exchanged or a credit note valid for three months will be issued.
• Unless the Products are defective, damaged or not as specified on your order acknowledgement, you are responsible for the cost of returning Products. We recommend that you use the registered mail service, as proof of shipping is not proof of receipt. If the Products are faulty the postage costs will be refunded on the same credit card or through the same payment method used in the initial payment, where possible.
• Without prejudice to the above, customers wishing to return any products, must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Raphael Azzopardi Jewellery undertakes no obligation to accept returns for products purchased on third-party Web sites or in a physical retail store which is not Raphael Azzopardi Jewellery in Ibrag, Swieqi, Malta.